- All tickets are general admission. The doors will open to everyone at the same time.
- Tickets are refundable until February 28, 2016. After that time, tickets will not be refundable but will be transferable.
- Children under 10 are free.
- Pre-registration will be organized and announced closer to the event date.
- There is no limit to how many books of your own you can bring in and no limit per author.
- University Bookstore will be selling traditionally published books on site. When the list of books is finalized, it will be shared.
- Authors who have indie published titles will be selling them at the tables. However, titles and quantities can be limited. If you have a MUST HAVE book, we suggest purchasing it before hand and bringing it with you.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price. There are many public lots in the Seattle Center area, prices do vary. We will send out a list of those lots closer to the event date.
- Black Heart Productions is not planning any type of after party. Any after parties will be planned by authors/readers wishing to get together after the event.
Please contact Black Heart Productions with questions and/or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org